Friday, August 25, 2006

Cancer Sucks Ass!

I probably should apologize for the title, but I wont. I found out today that my Mother-in-law has a brain tumor. She had been having trouble with dizziness and nausea lately and thought it was sinus related, wrong. The doctor decided to do a CT scan today and they found a tumor. I was hoping it would be nothing so I could use that line from kindergarten Cop,"(Bad Austrian Accent)It's not a tumah!", but not now because it is a tumor. I'm pissed off, I have a reason and I have a specific target, but there is nothing I can do about it and that bites! Six years ago she fought breast cancer and I was there after the radical mastectomy. I was there when she was recovering from chemo and puking her guts out, making noises that should never be heard from a human being. I felt helpless! The only thing I could do for her is shave her head, at her request, before her hair started falling out in clumps. It's not often a man can say he shaved his Mother-in-law's head. I did it once and I'll be damned if I want to do it again. The good news is the doctor says this is very treatable and they see it a lot. She goes in for surgery on Monday. I think cancer is in need of another ass kicking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home