Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Now I've Done It

Yep, I've done it alright. I went and got my hunting license today and I bought a box of 00 buck shot for the Mossberg. I guess that means I will have to spend some time in the woods. Mom has a few acres of wooded property that will work nicely.

Things have changed since the last time I bought a license. Now everything is computerized and done on line. Before it was a matter of filling out the form and you get the white copy, the store gets the green, and DNR gets the yellow. It took thirty minutes or more due to the change and the store owner not really knowing what she was doing, not because she's incompetent, just didn't go to the training class.

I'm going to try for Friday after work and see if I get lucky, it could happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home