Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Change is Good....Right?

I haven't posted in a while and I know many are concerned over my last post. Well I'm alive. There has been a huge amount of change in my life lately. I have changed job duties, learning a new job while training someone for my old job, dealing with numbers on both ends before the end of the year... On top of that, the worst of it, is a bunch of personal stuff going on now. It's been too much to handle and overwhelmed is an understatement. The three of you who read this and are worried about me, I'll be ok. It may take a while, but I'll get there. Some already know what's up, and I'll fill in the rest as I see you, but the details don't belong here. Things are changing and my life is full of uncertainties, or maybe possibilities, but right now they are the same. I don't know what will happen in the next few months and I'm not sure where life is going to take me, I'll just have to make the best out of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home